On Monday, May 30th, CrossFit Renatus will honor Memorial Day with “Murph.”
If you are new to CrossFit and/or have never done the workout “Murph,” we encourage you to visit http://www.themurphchallenge.com to learn more about this tradition and the great man himself.
Here’s the info:
9-9:30am – Kids “Murph” (this is modified for the younger kids)
9:30am – “Murph”
After “Murph” – Pot Luck, BBQ, drinks, and some water games for the kids! Please bring a dish to share. We will provide the meat and water.
* We will run heats if we need to, but doubt it… we have a lot of bar space!
* You do not need to register for the Murph Challenge to participate.
* The workout can be scaled to your physical ability
* You can do this as a partnered workout.
* If you have a weighted vest or body armor, wear it!
“The ’MURPH’ is more than just a workout, it is a tradition that helps push us, humble us, and dedicate a bit of pain and sweat to honor a man who gave everything he had.” – The Murph Challenge